Friday, October 31, 2008
Finally!!
I finally did it. I finally started our blog. I have been trying to get around to it for six months now. So here I am at 11:30pm on Halloween night, the kids just went to bed after a very exciting and sugar filled night. I have over five hundred pictures on my camera. And I thought to myself "You really should start your blog, instead of trying to email a ton of pictures to everyone, just do it". So I am going to start off our blog with some fun Halloween pictures of course. Hopefully you enjoy them. Keep your fingers crossed that I can figure this thing out and keep it up to date. Thanks for looking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Well you already did figure out this blog thing because I saw all the photos, read all the text and can comment. That's basically what a blog is! I really love being able to keep up with the family.
Post a Comment