Those are such great scrapbook pages! I wish I had more time to scrapbook! You are so tallented! It looks like you guys are plenty busy down there! How fun that your family is growing! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with me! When are you going to be up here again? I would love to see you and I am sure we could convince Leah and Marisa to come too!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
2 comments:
It's always so fun for me to click on your blog and see new, fun posts. I love being able to see how your kids and family is growing. Love it!
Those are such great scrapbook pages! I wish I had more time to scrapbook! You are so tallented! It looks like you guys are plenty busy down there! How fun that your family is growing! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with me!
When are you going to be up here again? I would love to see you and I am sure we could convince Leah and Marisa to come too!
Post a Comment