I took Chloee to a new Photography studio. They did a great job. She looked so pretty. I scanned these, so they don't do the real photos justice, but you can get the idea. They turned out amazing. She had so much fun being a princess ballerina.
SHE IS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! What an adorable little lady! I bet she steals the show! Miss ya little lady! Hope we can get together some time when you're up here!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
4 comments:
SOOO Cute! I LOVE the middle one. I think it just shows her personality! Way cute
what a cute little girl!
She looks like a little model. I seriously LOVE these photos! :)
SHE IS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! What an adorable little lady! I bet she steals the show!
Miss ya little lady! Hope we can get together some time when you're up here!
Post a Comment