It's only been about 7 months since I did a post...... no big deal. I'm not sure if I will ever get caught up, but here's the most recent happenings-
The kids couldn't decide what they wanted to be this year for Halloween. They changed their minds several times. Here is what we ended up with-
Hiccup and Astrid from the movie "How To Train Your Dragon"-

Chloee and I volunteered to help out for Connor's class Halloween party. They had a costume parade out on the track, made homemade root beer, and made doughnut spiders.
Trunk or Treat -



Chloee's preschool Party-
Preschool Halloween Songs-










3 comments:
What adorable costumes! Loved the movie and I must say that your kids fit the bill for the characters. SO CUTE!
oh my goodness, so so so cute! thanks for entering my giveaway & following my blog :) we're lds, too!
Wow, I hope you get time to catch us up on what has happened since Halloween! I love their costumes!
Let me know when you're up this way, I'd love to get together with ya!
Post a Comment