I took this picture before Connor's preschool Halloween party.
Buzz Lightyear Playing Bingo
Buzz Lightyear Decorating cookies
Connor's preschool class and his teacher Mrs. Katy.
Trick or Treating with the class
Connor helped mom decorate the "trunk" for the trunk or treat.
Trick or treating with dad.
Connor and I made these little goodie bags to give to his cousins at the Halloween party.
Luke asked Connor what his favorite part of Halloween was and he said "decorating cookies".
...and the m&m's
These are Connor's finished cookies. He likes sprinkles if you couldn't tell. Yummy!
Mom and the kids after a very long fun packed day.
Chloee loves this little cat decoration. She has been carrying it around for days. She likes to try and scare Connor with it.
Chloee had more candy than Connor but he didn't care. He had more fun handing out the candy to the other kids than he did trick or treating for himself. They had fun looking through their candy. Chloee loved her Dora sucker and her necklace. Connor said his favorite was his scooby doo sucker and a caramel.This is a cute video of Connor singing some Halloween songs with his class.











3 comments:
Chantel-These pictures are so cute!! I love both of their costumes!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!!
Chantel,
I love cute pictures of your adorable kids! I bet they had a blast out there trick or treating! You are such a cute mom, with all your little festive things to do for the holidays!
I have to say that Conner looks so much like his daddy! He has your eyes, but has Lukes face! What a stud! Chloee....looks so much like you, what a doll!
Yay! A blog. Your little girl has grown like a sprout! Holy smokes!
The kids look adorable. Connor's Halloween cookies totally crack me up. And your trunk looks fabulous. I love trunk-or-treats over trick-or-treating. Safer, warmer, and overall just nicer.
Post a Comment