Monday, January 26, 2009

Orlando Trip

About six months ago we got a phone call from the Hilton Grand Vacations Club in Orlando Florida. They wanted us to go on a vacation and stay at their brand new resort basically for free. All we had to do was participate in a two hour tour and sales presentation. For some crazy reason we agreed. We bought our plane tickets, our rental car, and pretty much everything we needed. We planned it for January because we figured that would be the best time for Luke to get away from work. We stayed for a week and had the time of our lives. It was so much fun. the kids did a great job flying. The resort was amazing. It was a little cold while we were there but we managed. The kids loved Disneyworld. They loved to meet the characters and get their books signed. They also loved the beach. We probably could have spent the whole week at the beach looking for shells and playing in the sand. We can't wait to go back some day!


I took over nine hundred pictures during our trip. Here are a few scrapbook pages that I have done and some random pictures. I will post some more pictures when I get them a little more organized.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

What a fun trip! And 900 pictures---wow! I'm impressed! Can't blame you though.