
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Our Little Sunbeam
Our little boy is now in primary. This is a picture of his first day in Sunbeams. He looked so handsome in his new suit and tie. His teachers say that he volunteers for everything. He definitely isn't shy. On fast Sunday he wanted to go up and bear his testimony. I went up and helped him. He did a great job. Half way through his testimony he reached over, grabbed a tissue, and dabbed his eyes. Everyone laughed. I guess he thought that is just what you do when you bear your testimony. I bore mine after him. He was sitting by the 2nd counselor of the bishopric. I got a little choked up. He got out of his seat and grabbed me by the hand. Then he said "mom ,it's okay.... don't be nervous..... it's okay." He is such a good boy. He says the most beautiful and thoughtful prayers. We sure do love our little Sunbeam!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment