So..... I am a few months behind on my blogging. What can I say ..... the last few months have been CRAZY! I don't even know where to begin to try to catch up. My mom gave me the idea that I should just post my scrapbook pages as I do them. So.... here are a few that I have done in the last few weeks.
so cute! you do such a great job at scrap booking. love it and your mom is right the pages work great for the blog. kill two birds with one stone. that is what I need to do. but I need to learn how to digital scrapbook.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
2 comments:
so cute! you do such a great job at scrap booking. love it and your mom is right the pages work great for the blog. kill two birds with one stone. that is what I need to do. but I need to learn how to digital scrapbook.
Holy crap, Chantel, you're a craping maniac! I love seeing the updates, and in such a cute way!
Post a Comment