skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Red Boots for Halloween!
I am so excited right now I could pee my pants. Silly... I know! We are so excited for Halloween at our house that we are counting down the days. (There are 75 in case you were wondering). Chloee is going to dress up as Jessie from Toy Story and Connor is going to be Woody. I have had my eye on these red boots for a couple of days now. I have been battling it out with another buyer on Ebay to win the bid on these beauties. Finally tonight, 30 seconds before time was up, I put in my final bid, and won. I got them for $13. Connor was sitting there with me for the last few minutes and I explained to him what was going on. As soon as I told him we won we both started jumping around and saying "Oh Yeah, we won , Oh Yeah, we won"! It didn't take long for Chloee to join in with us. Good Times! 
5 comments:
CUTE!! I can't wait to see thier costumes. That is going to be so dang cute!
Those are thee stinking CUTEST boots I've ever seen. I can't wait to see how cute she looks in them!
Hey I didn't know if you guys were still here, so are you doing the Monday/Wednesday, 9:30-11:30???
Yes I do have the owl bracelet, maybe after school starts you can stop over one day and get it. I'm so glad Conner is going to be in Alec's class, ya I'll have to tell him...
That is so funny! You are so adorable! I love the idea of being Jessie for Halloween. I am going to be Raggedy Ann. My mom is fix'n on making my costume. I need to find some "Baby Doll"/"Marry Jane" shoes in my size. If you see any, let me know! Miss ya! I also can't wait to see the pics! What are you and Luck going to be?
Post a Comment